Saturday, September 16, 2017

"Why am I in Idaho?"



For some of you, Idaho may be your home and your refuge. You may have feelings of joy, sadness, or heartache connected to Idaho. For me, it is a new place with a new set of challenges and miracles.

I chose a rainbow for the picture of this blog post because it reminds me of the rainbow talked about in the Bible, when God promised Noah he would never flood the earth again. Now, I don't know what God you worship, but hopefully you don't get offended when I bring up my God. We don't have to agree, but it's part of who I am to talk about Him!

Well, God and I have been making a few promises with each other, and that's why I'm in Idaho. I asked Him to help me become who He wanted me to become and long story short, He sent me to BYU-Idaho to get a degree in Marriage and Family Studies.

So here I am! I will keep up this blog while I'm here so we can learn together. I know I'm not perfect at blogging, but I hope to make friends along the way.

Honestly, Marriage and Family is huge in this life. We all have different relationships in our lives that we hope to improve or understand better, and I believe through knowledge we can improve them.

Have a blessed day, and I'll be posting again soon. <3

~Kirie

No comments:

Post a Comment